(Last Updated: 06/17/2022)
- Coaches must be in the coach slot. Coaches are allowed to be in VC with teammates, but have to stay muted the entire time. The only time the coach is allowed to unmute is during timeouts & tech pauses.
- Managers are allowed in the VC - but must be muted the ENTIRE time a match is in progress. Managers are allowed to unmute in-between matches and maps.
- Players, subs, and coaches must be registered and submitted before matches are seeded. No exceptions will be made.
- Team and player names with vulgar, sexist, or racist language will not be tolerated. Those who have such names must change their names to qualify for and play in this event.
- All matches will be played with Tournament Mode and Win-by-Two ON. All other modes must be turned OFF, including CHEATS. The highest seed in the match has the responsibility to create the custom lobby; however, both teams are responsible for ensuring that the lobby meets these standards. Servers must be NA servers.
- All agents are available to play.
- Server selection should be based on the average ping for both teams. Average ping is calculated by adding all the team players’ ping then dividing it by the number of players on the team. Both teams need to agree on the server selection; however, if teams cannot come to an agreement, a tournament admin will decide.
- If a tournament admin cannot decide due to an issue outside of ping such as server issues or other issues, a coin flip will be done. Heads is the higher seeded team.
- Outside individuals, including team managers, are prohibited to observe the game through the custom lobby’s built-in spectator client, or through an external screen-sharing service such as Discord.
- Each team has 1 tactical pause per half per map and 1 tactical pause during Over-Time. During this pause, teams can confer with their coach through discord. Once the pause is over, coaches are prohibited from talking to their players.
- Technical pauses are only allowed when a player disconnects, which will be shown in VALORANT’s chat box. Technical pauses can only be implemented between rounds during the Buy Phase. There is not a specific time limit for tech pauses, but punishments will be handed out at admins’ discretion as necessary. ALL technical pauses need to be sent in the tournament’s #help-desk channel in the following format
- Team name tech pause at 12:15pm - Player disconnected
- Racist, homophobic, sexist, or any foul language towards anyone will not be tolerated and result in consequences.
- If a team does not show up to their next match after 15-minutes from their prior match, they may forfeit. The team that did show up must provide two pieces of photo evidence and report it to a tournament admin: Lobby with your team + time that shows that your team was present at the match time, Lobby with your team + end time, which shows that 15 minutes have passed
- Teams are responsible for reporting teams that break any of the rules stated in this document. To file a report, please provide evidence like screenshots and clips when messaging a tournament admin about a violation of rules.
- Players are allowed to stream only if there is a 120s delay and they must have “WNAGL Gamma Tournament” in your title. — Streams may not be moderated so make sure to stream at your own discretion.
- In regards to player eligibility, breaking of rules, stream schedule, tournament schedule, or any other decisions that need to be made, tournament admin(s) will have sole responsibility to make a decision, which is final and indisputable.
- Tournament admin(s) have the ability to allow teams exemptions from rule(s) if they deem it acceptable.